Lean Six Sigma Black Belt(LSSBB)
Course Identifier : 5497y3wv5f
Course Type : PDU
PMI Assigned PDU Claim Code : 5497Y3WV5F
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB)is a certification programme of 36 hours which includes Five Mock Tests and a live project.
Six Sigma is the most effective methodology available for improving the performance of any organization by minimizing the defects in its products or services. Six Sigma is a tool that significantly improves customer satisfaction and shareholder value by reducing waste and variability in every aspect of our business. By following a structured approach, six-sigma helps in better understanding of customers’ needs and wants from their point of view, and be able to build and/or modify processes and products to meet or exceed their expectations. Six Sigma methods are important to bring radical improvements in organizations. We can either use DMAIC or DMADV to execute six sigma projects.
Six Sigma improvement projects targets to reduce the cost of quality in industries. However, the reason for instituting consumer oriented six-sigma goes beyond just the savings. Some of the projects undertaken for six-sigma change the very dynamics of the ways things get done and provide a significant competitive boost to the company or product.
The program systematically defines and enhances participants’ understanding of Six Sigma quality principles. The program provides quality principles overview, in-depth instruction of Management by Fact along with a structured performance improvement methodology and related mastery exercises.
- Design and engineer workflows for optimal performance.
- Measure, analyze, improve, and control process outcomes and for operational excellence.
- Work within and across work groups to deliver exceptional service.
- Manage by fact and follow a structured performance improvement
- Comprehend Value Stream Mapping, SIPOC Analysis, RACI Matrix , Process Capability study, Business Process Reengineering, Quality Circle etc.
Course Availability : Public
Delivery Methods : On Demand / Live Streaming
Instructional hours spent on each area of the PMI Talent Triangle
Technical : 12.00 Hours
Leadership : 12.00 Hours
Strategic : 12.00 Hours
Total : 36.00 Hours
Language : English
Course Fee : INR 8000 / USD 106
- To give the students an understanding of the Supply Chain Management processes, key drivers and performance measures of supply chains, strategies for managing uncertainties and creation of value through supply chain innovation.
- The students would be exposed to contemporary issues in Supply Chain Management through participation in case studies and project assignments.